Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Blue....

I haven't been visiting the blog site this past week. I'm in my annual tax time/budget report slump. Oh how I HATE the administrative part of my job.

I feel generally blue. I'd like a nice BIG cry. I did get full points for my first composition 1 assignment. I'm pleased about that. Although the feed back saying this assignment was to assess if we had any major grammar or language problems wasn't exactly what I hoped for after working so hard to distill 57 years into a 250 word autobiography that wasn't dry as burnt toast!

My dream now consists of finishing and mailing my budget report NOT receiving any audit from it....sending my taxes to the tax lady, being thankful I had very few private pay people so I don't have many of them to bug me about their tax papers, catching up all my classes, and not forgetting anything major in the next two weeks. And thanking God daily we have winter break in three weeks.

1 comment:

Ms Debbie said...

and baking an apple cake, soothing a crying baby, getting ready for QA, nurse an illness.... You go SUPERWOMAN!