You know all week long I have been nearly hyper ventilating worrying and stressing
over each step in the process to open the prek at a new building on Monday.
There is so much involved in doing this, every day but one I had appointments
to meet someone to approve something at the new building. Each appointment
involved not less than 30 minutes of professional viewing/monitoring or advising--
and then at least 30 minutes up to 2 hours of convesation. Great conversation, upbuilding
fun conversation about the profession I love....but it did eat into my time for packing
and moving.
So tomorrow is Sat. and I have a lot to do yet.
The next day is Sun. and I want to REST.
But even as I worried and fussed and stewed and laid awake worrying...none of that
did one bit of good - because God has met the need at every single point. It is
amazing how He has taken care of us. This really must have been his idea.
And, hey, here's a thought. If He's managed to get me throught the week this far,
I just bet He can get me through the final stage of this move!
Lord, send in strong helpers to help carry stuff and enough trucks to do it, too.
Thanks for Your faithfullness.
here's my new scripture Luke 18:1 We ought to pray so as not to lose heart.
Amen.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey. MIssed you today and wish you were there to relax with me instead of working so hard. I cant wait to see your new space. I thought of you often today ( even when I didnt call) and wondered how your day without the little man went?
It was a little weird. Luke did great, despite a temp of 101 (ear infection still). Joshua freaked on me...we ended up working at home on rearranging and cleaning instead of me moving. Frustrating, but ya gotta do wat ya gotta do...now I am back to trusting God this will all work out somehow despite things not done that needed done.
Post a Comment