Hmmmm....I'm here at work again. Seems to be the best place for me to spend time blogging...especially since there isn't anyone else here. The landlord has been here
fixing (ha ha) a broken water line under the bathroom sink. He left...but I don't
know if that means he is finished..or gone for parts. Always a mystery.
So...I have end of the year budget reports to work on, begin work on taxes, all the paper work stuff I am lousy at and HATE. I must get with the new accountant and get all of this mess turned over to her so she can deal with it.
My little Luke was up all night coughing and choking. He scared me. One time he coughed and coughed, choked and then went SILENT. I flew out of the bed. He was breathing, but so shallow. The doctor says even though he is young to diagnose with asthma if the symptoms are there, we may as well label it. So...at 6 months he has a breathing machine and appropriate medications. I may have triggered last night's problems because he spent the day with someone who smokes in the house.
Not a lot of thoughts this morning. Too tired. I'm looking forward to spending time with one of my favorite people on Friday - Debbie. We are planning a day just to visit. Awesome thought.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Now... I am sad.
Don't be sad....I need to put away Christmas at the preK...it will be a good day to do all of that...but yes, I am sad to miss time with you. We need to seriously reschedule soon. I know January probably won't work.
Post a Comment